Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development course, “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence,” to Joliet Junior College’s Main Campus, 1215 Houbolt Road in Joliet, on Thursday, Sept. 25 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.¬† Sponsored locally by JJC and Grundy County Chamber of Commerce, the full-day event will inspire area professionals on how to drive business results, retain employees and satisfy customers.
The full-day “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence” course introduces participants to five core Disney business principles:
- Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence: Strong leadership is fundamental for organizations to grow and succeed. Participants will learn how a leader‚Äôs behaviors are instrumental in conveying values, guiding strategy and inspiring passion and interest among employees.
- Disney’s Approach to Selection, Training, and Engagement: The Disney corporate culture instills pride and ownership in Disney Cast Members (employees). The same can be true for any organization looking to inspire and motivate employees. Participants explore will examine critical human resource processes, which include selection, training, communication and genuine care.
- Disney’s Approach to Quality Service: Participants discover how to exceed customer expectations using defined quality service standards, and how to recover from a service failure.
- Disney’s Approach to Brand Loyalty:¬† The relationship between consumer experiences and a company‚Äôs brand is vital and can generate superior bottom-line results.¬† Participants explore strategies that deliver on an organization‚Äôs brand and retain customers for life.
- Disney’s Approach to Creativity and Innovation: Learn how to tap into the diversity and depth of their workforce to unleash a constant source of new and innovative solutions to everyday business challenges.
The regular registration rate is $445 and includes all course materials, continental breakfast and lunch. The early bird rate is $365 if registered before Aug. 31. In addition, send a group of ten or more employees to receive a 10 percent discount off the advanced registration fee. For more information, or to register, call 815-280-1555 or visit www.trainingupdate.org.